When it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), most of the people get fooled by so called SEO Gurus, SEO Experts and SEO Specialists, you should always remember making sure that who you are dealing with, you as non technical person doesn’t know much about it and that’s how you become fooled.
Majority of the SEO’s in Pakistan are not trained SEO’s, they either have read some ebooks or some articles and they started practicing SEO, some may have reasonable experience of Link Building or Link Submission, there are few SEO’s who use SEO Tools to Optimize Website, you can guess how Risky would it be for your Website.
Please ask these following questions to your SEO
- From where have you learned SEO?
- Do you have any reference Client, who you’ve worked for?
- Which SEO Techniques You Follow (White / Black-hat)?
- Do you give any Guarantee of SEO Rankings?
- Do you have any Physical Office, where I can come & meet you?
- Do you have any other contact No, other than your mobile phone?
- How long will it take to get some results?
- Do you have some knowledge of Recent Google Updates?
I’m 100% sure, if you ask these question, you’ll come to know the real skill of those SEO’s who you have contacted. If you are looking for Genuine SEO Specialist, please consult with me 🙂