Getting Top Positions about More Hits? Thanks to Google Alert!
By ASIF IQBAL
How many of you think this way? Let me repeat my question, is getting top positions about more hits to your website? I guess all will answer in YES, but the truth is a bitter reality, thanks to “Google alert”.
Getting King’s place doesn’t mean more Money!
Hard to justify with different Industries every time
To Understand clients’ industry/business and its term is just like giving them the best outcomes, it will not only help to communicate with Clients but this way SEOs can help them in correct direction.
Why to Thanks Google Alert!
Google Alert is a very effective utility of Google, it tells us about which websites are hits with search keyword phrase/s, it really helped me knowing the fact that not all top ranked website/s are hits, it’s about the best description tag that turns searchers to click on that website/s, it doesn’t matter where website/s ranked, you can experience it by yourself, www.google.com/alert is a free service, create your alerts and whenever you get alerts, try to search with those mentioned keyword phrases and see the position of the hit website/s.
How important is Description Tag?
Description tag can turn searchers to be visitors, so you can guess how important description tag is! Bringing websites to top positions require a lot of things including healthy content, good link popularity, easy navigation, logical site structure, clean html and relevant title/description tags.
SEO efforts are not just to bring websites to top, bringing website to Top is just one of the elements of SEO efforts. A SEO involvement is the 2nd heaviest involvement than website owner.
Understanding Clients Business…
- Understand clients target audience and market
- Select the best keyword phrases according to product/services, keeping target audience in mind
- Focus on the most relevant keyword phrases
- Recheck all keywords by “Reverse Engineering Process“, either the selected keyword phrases give the exact traffic your clients require or not
- Write “Title”, title belongs to keywords, try to include relevant keyword phrase within the limit of 60 to 70 Characters
- Write “Description Tag”, description tag is very important bringing traffic and converting visitors into customers, it belongs to products and services, write is according to products and services, it has to be central idea of the page and site
Motivate SE Searchers!
Do you know?
- Who your searchers are…
- What they must be looking for…
- What description your website is showing off after search…
- On Which page your searchers are directed…
If you still miss some answers of above mentioned questions, you should be able to find out all, after knowing all answers, you can easily motivate your searchers to hit your website.